Floorplanner | base camp
The ultimate course for beginners
Is base camp for me?
This course is for anyone who wants to provide their clients with professional floor plans and 3D renders, using Floorplanner.
This training is useful for anyone who has little or no experience with drawing in Floorplanner.
For example, real estate agents, interior architects, interior designers, interior stylists, staging stylists, real estate stylists, back-office employees of real estate agencies, real estate photographers, real estate marketers, employees of office & home furniture shops, architects, building engineers.
Learn the Floorplanner basics
A course you can rely on!
In 2D and 3D, you’ll learn …
- how to draft a building’s entire structure
- how to finish and furnish rooms
- how to annotate floor plans for easier reading
- how to publish, export and render your drawings
The assignments have a constructive level. The further in the course the more you have to show during an assignment.
We know all about the hiccups and common beginners’ mistakes. Find answers in our FAQs.
Course content in detail
+ Getting started
- dashboard highlights
- basic settings to use as a novice designer
- how to start and name a project
- uploading Floorplanner projects
- selecting canvas views for drafting and viewing your floor plans
+ 2D drafting
- using rooms, walls or surfaces from tools
- drawing rooms, walls and surfaces
- designing rooms in any shape
- working with interior and exterior walls
- adding floors
- creating designs
- positioning and adjusting doors, windows and other structural elements
- defining name and colour spaces
- using dimension lines
+ Making it a home
- applying floor and wall finishes
- wallpapering an entire room
- finding a specific element in the library
- decorating and furnishing rooms in a few clicks
+ 3D drafting
- adjusting wall and surface heights
- tilting walls and surfaces to create roofs
- learning other ways to create roofs*
+ Publishing, exporting & rendering
- explaining export options
- ‘flying’ through a building
Follow your dreams
Get the skills
Become a professional Floorplanner designer