In this video I show you how to empty a Floorplanner project, without deleting the entire project.
Why empty a project instead of deleting a project?
Creating a new project in Floorplanner costs two credits with a paid account. Instead of creating a new project, you can also choose to reuse an unused project.
- Activate the floor you want to delete.
- Go to the settings of the active floor.
- Choose ‘Delete’
There is no ‘Are you sure’-warning! The floor is immediately deleted.
You are right away in another floor
- When needed: Repeat step 1, 2, 3 for other floors.
You can delete any floor except the last one.
- To clear the canvas of the last floor, select the empty icon. It’s is placed besides the undo/redo buttons.
- No your project is ready for the next property.
- Rename the project.